South Bay: Yogurt Twist

Let's get one thing straight. I do not like frozen yogurt. I do not like frozen yogurt at all. Why anyone would want their ice cream to taste like soured milk is beyond me. Sadly, I was out-voted 3 to 1 and because I believe in democracy, we ended up at Yogurt Twist for an after-dinner dessert:



Besides a bunch of frozen yogurt flavors to taste-test and choose from, there's also a huge selection of toppings:



You fill your bowl with as much frozen yogurt as you want and dump as much toppings on it as you like. Just remember, you're being charged 30 cents per ounce.

My sister went with pistachio and almond, topped with cheesecake bites:



The pistachio tasted like soft-serve, so I was okay with that one. The almond...not so much. Still not a frozen yogurt person, so you won't see me back unless I'm out-voted again.


Yogurt Twist
1698 Hostetter Rd
San Jose, CA 95131
(408) 573-8835

Comments

Popular Posts

FOLLOW OUR ADVENTURES ON INSTAGRAM!