Taiwan: Snow King

I heard about this ice cream place a few years back, but I missed my chance to visit both last year and the year previous. Since we were in the Ximen area, I was adamant about checking it out:



What makes this place so unique are its 73 flavors:



There are some really crazy flavors on this list, from pig's feet to mustard, from chicken to various kinds of alcohol.

Our friend ordered the papaya:



Even though I was curious about the pig's feet, I wasn't quite brave enough to try it. Instead, I went with the ginger:



The ginger was quite spicy, which I loved.

My sister got the Taiwanese green tea:



It was a bit too flowery for me.

The ice cream flavors were a lot of fun, but a bit on the expensive side. The price varies depending on the flavor, but you're looking at around an average of 90 NT (about $3) per scoop. Good place to bring your friends for some laughs, but certainly not fit for a nightly hangout.


雪王冰淇淋
100台灣台北市中正區武昌街一段65號
02-2331-8415

Comments

Popular Posts

FOLLOW OUR ADVENTURES ON INSTAGRAM!