South Bay: KTX Snack Bar

My friend emailed me about Beijing sour milk while I was still in Taiwan. When she said that she got it at a store near my house, I became even more curious to check it out. Turns out the store is newly opened (hence why I'd never heard of it):



I dragged my mom and my sister inside to find some Beijing sour milk. There were two flavors, regular and honey. Based on my friend's recommendation, we got the honey:



The actual sour milk was a lot like a liquid-y yogurt:



I'm just going to be honest and say that I wasn't all that impressed. First of all, I don't really like yogurt. Second, I couldn't taste the honey. Third, for the size of the cup, the price (a little over $2) was a bit on the high side. If you're curious, give it a try. If you like yogurt, give it a try. Otherwise....meh.

Comments

Popular Posts

FOLLOW OUR ADVENTURES ON INSTAGRAM!