Taiwan: Three Brothers

Whenever I hit up the Shida night market, I make it a point to come here:



This has to be the best shaved ice place at Shida. The shaved ice is good and I love how you can leave your mark wherever you wish:



My friend ordered the black forest shaved ice. We weren't sure what that meant, but apparently this is it:



I went for the snow ice with tapioca:



Not incredibly adventurous, but it tastes good and that's all that matters, right? The tapioca pearls are super Q and don't harden despite the ice.

My sister always goes for the DIY shaved ice. You choose what you want, they charge you by the ounce, and then top it with shaved ice. As you can see, my sister is a bit of a jelly freak:



Two years ago, my friends from the TTT program and I wrote our names on the wall. When I tried to find it this year, I was horrified to find that they'd covered it up with a newly installed mirror. Ugh.


三兄弟豆花
106台灣台北市大安區師大路49巷9號1樓
http://www.3brothers.com.tw/

Comments

Popular Posts

FOLLOW OUR ADVENTURES ON INSTAGRAM!