Taiwan: Hung Kan

I got a call from my aunt two days before I left Taiwan, asking me if I had time to meet for another meal. The only spot I had open was lunch on my last day. We met up at our usual dim sum place, Hung Kan.

Because she was afraid that we wouldn't have enough food, my aunt ordered a beef rice noodle:



Shrimp chang fen:



Some kind of shrimp steamed dumpling:



These are my favorite. They're kind of like shrimp and sweet mayo egg rolls topped with toasted slivered almonds:



Some fried chive triangles:



More steamed dumplings:



Beef tripe:



Hung Kan has different drink specials everyday. The Thursday special was kiwi juice:



The dim sum at Hung Kan isn't the best, but good enough. Its location right next to the MRT exit also makes it a convenient meeting spot. My aunt loves it there mostly because of the plush seating (we got a couch all to ourselves). It's definitely a restaurant where you can sit, eat, and chat for hours...which we did.


紅磡港式飲茶
106台北市大安區忠孝東路四段155號
02-2731-9966
http://hungkan.wa24hr.com/

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

FOLLOW OUR ADVENTURES ON INSTAGRAM!