Tri-City: Elephant Bar

I'm finally back in the States. No time for jetlag though, because my sister is getting ready to move to the East Coast for college and everyone wants to see her before she leaves. What this means is back to back meals with family and friends. Not that I'm complaining...food is always a good thing.

The morning after I returned, we met up with a family friend at Elephant Bar for lunch. I once had a bad experience at Elephant Bar, so I wasn't too excited about being back. Our family friend seemed to love it though. She ordered some sweet potato fries right off the bat:



My mom ordered the sandwich (turkey and ham) and soup (chicken noodle) combo:



My sister, who shared my bad Elephant Bar experience, picked the market cobb salad with ranch dressing:



I went with the macadamia nut crusted fish and three cheese macaroni lunch special:



I was quite disappointed by the fish. It tasted like frozen fish sticks.

My dad, on the other hand, was quite happy with his ahi tuna salad:



I can see why our family friend likes Elephant Bar. The prices are reasonable and the serving size is quite big. Even though I left with a better impression than when I entered, I still don't see myself becoming a regular customer.


Elephant Bar
39233 Fremont Blvd
Fremont, CA 94538
(510) 742-6221

Comments

Popular Posts

FOLLOW OUR ADVENTURES ON INSTAGRAM!