Taiwan: Yamazaki

Yamazaki is my favorite bakery in Taiwan. Luckily for me, there's one right at the Danshui MRT station:



Usually, by the time I get back to Danshui at night, there's not much bread left on the shelves. My sister and I were waiting for our cousin to show up Friday night, so we ducked into Yamazaki for a snack. I was finally able to see all the shelves packed with freshly baked goods:



My favorite is the bag of honey croissants for 35 NT (a little over $1):



My recent discovery is the maple toast:



Beware, it could get quite sweet. The crust is a bit hard, but the interior is so very fluffy.

My sister picked this one:



She said that it's the nastiest hot dog she's ever had. So um...yea. Don't get hot dogs in Taiwan?


Yamazaki
251台灣台北縣淡水鎮中正路1號
02-8631-9038

Comments

Popular Posts

FOLLOW OUR ADVENTURES ON INSTAGRAM!