Taiwan: Xing Mei

Over the weekend, my sister, a couple friends, and I escaped to Keelung for some relaxation. Keelung is a port city off the northern coast of Taiwan. After an afternoon of fun in the water, we were ready for some grub. We found a little food court-like area and were immediately bombarded by middle-aged women trying to convince us to eat at their respective stalls. We chose Xing Mei in the end because it looked the cleanest:



3 of my friends wanted fried rice:



I think I might have scoffed. My sister and I decided to share some SEAFOOD because what's the point of going to Keelung if you don't have some seafood? We started with these little squids:



We also ordered some shark at the recommendation of the owner:



My other friend ordered a seafood noodle:



Overall, a simple but filling meal. I enjoyed the squid the most and I refused to touch the fried rice. Honestly. Fried rice?

Comments

  1. It's about getting exactly what you want when you want it. The fried rice was MONEEYYYYYYYYY xDD

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

FOLLOW OUR ADVENTURES ON INSTAGRAM!