Taiwan: MOS Burger

So there's McDonald's and Burger King, but in Taiwan, there's also MOS Burger, a Japanese chain:



What makes MOS Burger unique from the typical fast food place are its rice burgers. I ordered the beef one:



I don't usually go for the rice burgers, but I figured I should order one just to show what it looks like. The rice burgers come in a special waxy wrapper to prevent you from making a mess, but it doesn't really work for me. The beef strips are thin and long, which means every bite I take results in a string of beef being pulled out from between the rice buns. Tastes good though.

My favorite is actually the fish burger. I made a combo of it:



Lots of mayo, a plus for me, but may not be for others (such as my sister).

MOS burgers tend to be on the smaller side. My guy friends often have to order 3 or more to be full. A combo is satisfying enough for me on most days, but an additional burger isn't too much of a burden. Each burger itself averages around 65 NT (around $2), which is considered a bit expensive in Taiwan.


MOS Burger 摩斯漢堡
台北市大同區民生西路77號
02-2557-4822

Comments

  1. how does the commercial go? ocean something sun! moshi moshi mos burger!

    i could be making that up, but i always wanted a mos burger after seeing one of their ads

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

FOLLOW OUR ADVENTURES ON INSTAGRAM!