South Bay: Falafel's Drive-In

My mom and I were going to hit up Valley Fair Mall, so I glomped on the chance to eat at Falafel's Drive-In, which is just down the street:

















For such a small establishment, it's super popular.  The dinky parking lot was out of the question, but we managed to find street parking not too far away.

I ordered the small falafel sandwich for my mom:

















And a small chicken pita for myself:

















Both were amazing, though I preferred the falafel over the chicken.  Both were also a mess to eat.  Well, at least mine was.  My mom was a lot better at keeping her sandwich contained.

Definitely a great place to stop at for a quick meal...if you can find parking that is.  Falafel and drive-ins seem like a unlikely match, but it's rather genius if you think about it.  And if you're not in the mood for kifta kababs or baba ghannouj, you could always fall back on the regular hamburger and fries menu.  I won't judge.

I would go with Falafel's Drive-In over the food court at the mall any day.


Falafel's Drive-In
2301 Stevens Creek Blvd
San Jose, CA 95128
(408) 294-7886
http://www.falafelsdrivein.com/

Comments

Popular Posts

FOLLOW OUR ADVENTURES ON INSTAGRAM!