San Francisco: Swensen's Ice Cream

After Roam, AF and I decided to brave the huge hill to get to Swensen's for some ice cream:

















Who am I kidding?  We walked one block and then stopped to wait for a bus to take us the remaining block.  There was no way I would've survived the second incline.  Thank God for MUNI.

Swensen's quaint interior was a welcome sight:

















There were so many flavors that I wanted to try and the guy behind the counter who helped us was incredibly patient as AF and I oohed and aahed over everything.

The sticky chocolate was uber chocolatey, but I ultimately went with an obsession of mine...lychee:























AF copied me.

So delicious!  Well worth the (half of a) hill we suffered to get there.  The next time I go, I'm not even going to bother to pretend to attempt that insane hill.  I'm just going to wait patiently for the bus like the good little lazy girl that I am.


Swensen's Ice Cream
1999 Hyde St
San Francisco, CA 94109
(415) 775-6818
http://www.swensensicecream.com/

Comments

Popular Posts

FOLLOW OUR ADVENTURES ON INSTAGRAM!