Taiwan: Zheng Xian Hui Zhuan Sushi

My sister and I had been neglecting our grandparents, so we had dinner with them last night in Danshui. We went to this sushi chain store:



The entire restaurant is taken up by a giant sushi moving sidewalk. The plates pass before you and you pick up what you want:



Each plate is 30 NT (around $1). Prepare yourself for a series of sushi pics:



























In the end, I ate a total of 10 plates, as did my sister. I could (and should) have stopped at around 6, but both our competitive sides kicked in and we started trying to out-eat each other. We decided on a cap of 10 early on, thank goodness. I left feeling more than ready to give the failed sashimi place another try.


爭鮮迴轉壽司
台北縣淡水鎮清水街169號
02-2620-1922

Comments

Popular Posts

FOLLOW OUR ADVENTURES ON INSTAGRAM!