Taiwan: KFC

Yes, this is a post about KFC. No shame, remember?

My uncle takes my grandparents to KFC every Saturday for coffee:



I passed on the coffee, but I've heard a lot about the egg tarts at KFC so even though I usually don't like egg tarts, I decided to give one a try:



What makes this special is the brown sugar mochi inside:



The crust is super flaky, like a croissant. The brown sugar mochi is very fragrant and adds an interesting texture. Definitely worth the embarrassment of going all the way to Taiwan and eating at KFC.


KFC
台北縣淡水鎮中山北路一段151號
02-2626-2529

Comments

  1. You shouldn't feel ashamed of going to KFC in Taiwan. Everything in Taiwan is better. EVERYTHING. Including the KFC!

    I really want their breakfast sandwich o_O

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

FOLLOW OUR ADVENTURES ON INSTAGRAM!