Taiwan: Meet Fresh

Xian Yu Xian, or Meet Fresh as it is apparently called in English, is one of my favorite dessert places in Taiwan. I remember going a lot with my sister two summers ago and then returning last summer to discover that a lot of the stores had been closed.

After dinner tonight we happened to spot one across the street:



This is what brings me back again and again, the Xian Yu Xian house special (only 50 NT, which is under $2):



That's grass jelly on top of grass jelly shaved ice, topped with taro and yam rice balls and doused with milk.

Here's the perfect bite:



I'm a grass jelly addict, so this grass jelly overload is heaven for me. My friend, on the other hand, went for the almond jelly:



I'm not too crazy about almond jelly, so I won't waste space on it.

GRASS JELLY FOR THE WIN!


鮮芋仙
106台灣台北市大安區復興南路一段62號
02-2775-3395
http://meetfresh.com.tw/

Comments

  1. LOL! biased much? what happened to objective reporting, eh?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

FOLLOW OUR ADVENTURES ON INSTAGRAM!