Taiwan: Tickle My Fantasy

When my boss told me he wanted to go to a bar in Taiwan, I was stumped. I passed the baton over to my very capable friend who proceeded to look up bars and pubs online. She found this place:



With a name like "Tickle My Fantasy" we really had no choice but to go there. I think we all expected something a bit more...raunchy instead of the tropical oasis feel it had.

I ordered a pina colada on the recommendation of my friend:



Unfortunately, I just don't like the taste of alcohol. I took one sip and then passed it over to my friend and my boss.

The prices were incredible to me and by incredible I mean incredible in a bad way. Alcohol in Taiwan is pretty expensive and food in bars is just as bad. My boss ordered dumplings (yeah, I know...we teased him about it) at 6 times the price of what you can find elsewhere. Ridiculous!


Tickle My Fantasy
106台灣台北市大安區安和路二段8號
02-2709-0106

Comments

Popular Posts

FOLLOW OUR ADVENTURES ON INSTAGRAM!