New York: Shake Shack (Revisited)

Every time we hit up New York, my sister and I can't resist the siren call of Shake Shack.  This spring break was no different.  We stopped by for breakfast before heading to the High Line.  It was on the way anyway...sorta.  Whatever.  We had MTA week passes, so we were trying to get as many rides as possible out of those suckers.

All my sister wanted was a custard.  This ice cream for breakfast thing is starting to become a habit.  The flavor of the day just happened to be maple bacon banan-za.  We had to process that for a minute before we both realized hell yea, it was our lucky day!

I expected it to have bacon bits and banana chunks, but the custard turned out to be super smooth:


Very subtle all around.  Subtle banana flavor, hints of smoky bacon...holy moly.  I mean, I knew the flavor was genius before I tried it, but I didn't think it would be THAT genius.

Well done, Shake Shack.  As usual.

We told Nana about it.  All she could say was "It's not right, man."


Shake Shack
366 Columbus Ave
New York, NY 10024
(646) 747-8770

Comments

  1. Good humor on this great post! This is precisely what I call a great way of operating home the position. Keep it upwards guys and I sure in this way place…
    Top restaurants in philadelphia

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

FOLLOW OUR ADVENTURES ON INSTAGRAM!