New York: Xinjiang BBQ Cart

Though we were quite full by this point, we figured there was still enough room to share a skewer of meat.  So off to the Xinjiang BBQ Cart we went:


There were lots of meats to choose from, all $1 except for quail and lamb kidney.  All my favorite stuff were there: chicken heart, chicken gizzard, beef tendon...LAMB TENDON?

With so much to choose from, we were kind of stuck.  We played it safe by getting the lamb skewer:

,

I really regret it now.  For only $1, we should have gotten one of everything.  The lamb was spiced with cumin and oh-so-delicious.  Why didn't we order more?!  I can't remember what our reasoning was at the time, but if I could go back, I would slap my past self upside the head.

Missed opportunity!  Ugh.


Xinjiang BBQ Cart
41st Ave and Kissena Blvd
Flushing, NY 11355

Comments

Popular Posts

FOLLOW OUR ADVENTURES ON INSTAGRAM!