Boston: Felipe's Taqueria

My friend Nilala asked me to help relive her undergrad days at Harvard by eating at some of her old haunts.  So for her sake, we sought out Felipe's, where Nilala had fond memories of many a late night burrito:


Very standard taqueria with very standard Mexican fare:


My sister and I decided to split a simple carne asada burrito:


I was asked if I wanted a small or a large and I instinctively answered large without even thinking it through.  I was a little worried about how big it would be, but was relieved when I saw how manageable it was.

Nilala, I wish I could tell you how awesome Felipe's was, but I can't lie to you, my friend.  It was good, I'll give you that, but definitely not as amazing as you made it sound.  (Though I guess I can see it as being a great late night post-drinking meal.)  I'll just chalk it up to college nostalgia.  We're all guilty of it.  I bet a lot of my favorite Berkeley food spots are probably tastier in my memory than in reality.  Still, it was cool to be able to get a glimpse of what undergrad life was like for you.

Much more spring break food adventures to come!


Felipe's Taqueria
83 Mt Auburn St
Cambridge, MA 02138
(617) 354-9944
http://www.felipestaqueria.com/

Comments

Popular Posts

FOLLOW OUR ADVENTURES ON INSTAGRAM!