Chicago: Ann Sather

JH wanted to come over and see CK's new puppy.  And even though we'd just finished a very filling brunch, we still stopped by Jewel to pick up fruit and ice cream.  As if that wasn't enough, when we caught sight of Ann Sather from our car, we made an impromptu stop:


Ann Sather is supposedly a Swedish breakfast place.  I don't know; I've never eaten there and I don't really have any intention to do so.  I've heard from reliable sources that the food isn't all that great.  However, the cinnamon roll is a must.  Which is what we got:


And it was, oh, it was.  I can only imagine how much better it would've tasted had it been fresh from the oven.  Oh, yea.  Definitely worth the unplanned stop.

I probably won't ever sit down for a meal at Ann Sather, but I certainly wouldn't mind another cinnamon roll.

Hey everyone, I've hit 500 posts!!  Woot!  That's insane.  I eat out way too much.  Oh, well.  GO ME!


Ann Sather
909 W Belmont Ave
Chicago, IL 60657
(773) 348-2378
http://annsather.com/

Comments

Popular Posts

FOLLOW OUR ADVENTURES ON INSTAGRAM!