New York: Come Buy

We couldn't leave Flushing without getting in one last pearl tea.  I was really excited to see Come Buy, which is one of my favorite drink stores in Taiwan: 


Come Buy was having a buy one get one free special, where you could choose a large drink off of the provided list and get another one of the same drink for free.  Score!

There was the usual milk tea and green tea selection, but my eyes got caught on lychee juice:


Have I mentioned how much I love lychee juice?  Well, I do.  I really, REALLY do.  I kinda forced my sister to go along with me, but that's what little sisters are for, right?  Muahahaha!!

With a large lychee juice in my hand, I could finally leave Flushing in peace.


Come Buy
136-20 Roosevelt Ave
Flushing, NY 11354
(917) 913-5556

Comments

  1. so sad to tell u that , this comebuy is fake o.o the real one is opening at 5ave in summer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fake? NOOOOOOO!! Well, the lychee juice was still good though...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

FOLLOW OUR ADVENTURES ON INSTAGRAM!