New York: Share Tea

I'm back from my weekend trip to NY!  Had a lot of great food adventures over the weekend (did you expect anything less?), but as I've yet to finish posting about my spring break trip back in March, it's going to be a while before you'll get to read about them.  Guess I better hurry it up...

One of the things I really wanted to do while I was in NY over spring break was to make trip out of Flushing.  I kept hearing how all the good Chinese food was out there, so I was naturally very curious.  

On our way there, my sister and I swore that we would get in as much pearl tea as we could before we had to head back to our respective pearl tea-less cities.  When we were trying to figure out which pearl tea shop to hit up, we noticed Share Tea, which we recognized from our trips back to Taiwan:


Keeping it simple, I got a milk tea with pearls and my sister got a milk green tea with pearls:


Not exactly spectacular, but we'd been so deprived of pearl tea in Chicago and Baltimore that we would've taken anything at that point.  There might have been some kind of buy one get one sale going on, but I don't remember anymore.  All I remember is feeling really, really grateful for being in NY.


Share Tea
37-27 Main St
Flushing, NY 11354
(718) 321-9866
http://www.sharetea.com.tw/

Comments

Popular Posts

FOLLOW OUR ADVENTURES ON INSTAGRAM!