Korea: Hotel Hyundai

The second hotel we stayed at during the tour was Hotel Hyundai in Gyeongju.  No beachfront views here, but there was a lake.

As with the hotel before, there was a complimentary breakfast buffet waiting for us in the morning:


Here's my first round:


Sadly, there was no pineapple juice.  I may have cried a little inside.  The smoked salmon was also cut into small chunks and tossed in a salad.  Why?  But hey, there were eggs with runny yolks and look, the pain au chocolat made a reappearance!  (Do hotels use the same bakery?)

For my second route, I switched up my juice and served myself a bowl of doenjang jjigae (going Korean style, yo):


Since we had time to kill, I went back for a plate of fruit:


Fine, and a cube of cake too.  It turned out to be a thicker, square version of the polippang we had the day before.

Overall, nice hotel.  Would've been better with pineapple juice though.


Hotel Hyundai
477-2, Sinpyung-dong, Gyeongju-si, Gyeongsangbuk-do, Seoul 780-290
82-54-748-2233
http://www.hyundaihotel.com/gyeongju_en/

Comments

Popular Posts

FOLLOW OUR ADVENTURES ON INSTAGRAM!