Taiwan: Ice Monster

When I think about Taiwan, I think of pearl tea, night markets...and snow ice.  I'm not a huge fan of shaved ice, but I LURVE snow ice, which is softer and creamier.

One of the best snow ice I had on my recent trip to Taiwan was at Ice Monster:


Ice Monster had a special that allowed us to pick two snow ices from their "Sensation" series for 299 NT ($9.55).  We got the bubble milk tea:


The boba on the side came slightly warm, which was nice.

For our second snow ice, we got the...wait for it...lemon (it said lemon on the menu, but it's really lime) and winter melon tea!!:


The milk tea one was creamy and delicious, but it was easily eclipsed by the winter melon snow ice which was so frickin' refreshing.  I loved the deep brown sugar with winter melon flavor and the burst of tartness from the lime.

Winter melon tea snow ice is now my all time favorite snow ice.  I'll be craving it every summer for the rest of my life.

Thanks, Ice Monster.


Ice Monster
台北市松高路16號微風松高1樓
+886 2 27229776
https://www.ice-monster.com/

Comments

Popular Posts

FOLLOW OUR ADVENTURES ON INSTAGRAM!