Oakland: Oasis Food Market

In an effort to get out of the office more for lunch, a couple of my coworkers and I took a field trip to Oasis food market:


Finding parking was kind of tricky, but my coworker managed to find one across the street.

Oasis is half Middle Eastern grocery store and half restaurant.  You place your order at the counter and then wait for your number to be called:


The shawerman combo cost $9.99 and it came with chicken, lamb, rice, some veggies, and a pita bread:


So frickin' good. 

If you're not looking for a full on meal, you can always grab a bag of fresh pita and then pick and choose from the assortment of olives, feta cheeses, hummus, tabouleh, and other goodies.  And when I say fresh pita, I really do mean FRESH.  As in get them while they're hot fresh.

Love Oasis.  Just wish it was walking distance from my office.  I would be there for pita just about every other day.


Oasis Food Market
3045 Telegraph Ave
Oakland, CA 94609
(510) 655-5111

Comments

Popular Posts

FOLLOW OUR ADVENTURES ON INSTAGRAM!