South Bay: Falafel's Drive-In (Revisited)

I know I'm really behind on my posts.  And I know I said that I won't do any "revisited" posts until I'm all caught up.  But I lied.  I have to post about Falafel's Drive-In again.

Because T, my sister, and I ordered something different and AMAZING.

First, the hummus:


The red sauce, whatever it's made of, is sweet and tomato-y and magical.  I couldn't get enough of it.

Then, the falafel salad:


The salad part's not important.  The falafel, on the other hand, were the best falafel I've ever had.  They're kind of hidden among the greens, but trust me, they're there.  Though kinda misshapen and not exactly pretty, the falafel at Falafel's Drive-In are nothing to scoff at.  They're flavorful and freshly fried and just honest to God yummy.

I actually crave them from time to time.


Falafel's Drive-In
2301 Stevens Creek Blvd
San Jose, CA 95128
(408) 294-7886

Comments

Popular Posts

FOLLOW OUR ADVENTURES ON INSTAGRAM!