Tri-City: Le Moose Cafe

Way back in October, my mom, Ahyi, and I needed a place to eat in Fremont and Le Moose Cafe came up on Yelp:


It was a pretty quiet night:


Le Moose Cafe is a strange mix of Thai restaurant and Western cafe.

My ahyi stuck to the Western side and ordered a Hawaiian crepe, which came with ham, pineapple, mozzarella, and pesto:


I decided to brave the fusion route and went with a spicy peanut chicken curry crepe:


Like my ahyi, I also picked the macaroni salad as my side.

My mom wanted pure Thai, so she got the drunken noodles:


Le Moose Cafe is a strange, strange place.  But I like strange.  Though I'm not usually a fusion kind of gal, I enjoyed my Thai crepe and I even liked the macaroni salad.

If I ever go back, I think I want to try one of the Thai pastas...maybe the mussaman fettuccine.


Le Moose Cafe
5014 Mowry Ave
Fremont, CA 94538
(510) 745-7288
http://www.lemoosecafe.com/

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

FOLLOW OUR ADVENTURES ON INSTAGRAM!