Orange County: Snow Monster

Our pre-dinner cheesecake might have been disappointing, but we knew we would get our groove back at Quan Hy.  Quan Hy has been one of our favorite restaurants in SoCal for years now and it has yet to let us down.  Everything from the decor to the spectacular food was exactly as we remembered.

The only thing different was the Snow Monster across the street:


We scuttled over there directly after dinner.

It was pretty empty when we arrived:


Which was a blessing because we proceeded to have a photo shoot of our drinks.  I mean, just look at how photogenic they are:


We really didn't need to spend extra to get the jars, but we did it for the Gram.  Alright, I did it for the Gram.  Abby couldn't have cared less.  She let me go ham because she's a good sister like that.

I got the sunset strawberry lemonade ($4.85 + $2.70 for the 27 oz light bulb jar) and the signature Thai tea ($4.35 + $2.15 for the 32 oz jar).  If I really wanted to go crazy, I could have added cotton candy to the rim or even *gasp* a flower crown.  A FLOWER CROWN.

Yea, even I have limits.

One of my (admittedly many) pet peeves is when food looks better than it tastes.  Certainly not the case at Snow Monster.  Not only did the drinks look pretty, they were also delicious.  I have zero regrets.

Now I just need to figure out what to do with those jars sitting in our kitchen cabinet.


Snow Monster
9600 Bolsa Ave, Ste G
Westminster, CA 92683
(714) 582-6023
http://snowmonsteroc.com/

Comments

Popular Posts

FOLLOW OUR ADVENTURES ON INSTAGRAM!