Chicago: Paciugo

We weren't ready to return home after lunch at Flub A Dub Chub's.  Could you blame us?  Home meant hours and hours of BARBRI pain.  (For those of you who don't know what that is, lucky you.)

So instead, we looked for a dessert place and eventually decided on Paciugo for gelato: 


We had a lot of fun trying to figure out how to pronounce Paciugo.  Apparently we're not the only ones who have trouble with it because painted large on the wall inside was pronunciation guide.  Too bad I can't recall what it said...

Anyway, lots of seating inside, just how we like it:


The staff at Paciugo were incredibly friendly.  I tried so many flavors that I don't remember exactly what I ended up ordering:


I thought I could look at the available flavors on Paciugo's website and job my memory, but no.  Sorry.  Too many flavors.  I only managed to confuse myself.  I remember the chocolate being so smooth it was like chocolate pudding.  And the other flavor either being some kind of cinnamon or hazelnut or...sigh.  I really don't remember.

I know, I know.  It's my fault for taking so long to post.  And I know I'm super behind.  I've been back in California for almost a month and I'm still trying to finish up my Chicago posts.  I fail as a food blogger.

And now it's July.  Which means lockdown for me until the bar exam.  But knowing me, I'll probably use this blog as a way to escape the pain of studying.

I'll catch up one way or another before my Southeast Asia bar trip in August.  I swear!


Paciugo
3241 N Broadway
Chicago, IL 60657
(773) 248-8433
http://paciugo.com/

Comments

  1. I haven't been to the one in Chicago, but I stopped at the Madison location a few weeks ago -- it was AMAZING! The black pepper olive oil gelato was a major standout!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

FOLLOW OUR ADVENTURES ON INSTAGRAM!