Tri-City: Country Way

The good news is that I've finished with my Chicago posts and am now (finally) moving on to all my post-move food adventures.  

The bad news is that I still have a lot to catch up on.  Oh, and the bar starts next Tuesday.  Guess I'll be heading to SE Asia with a backlog.  Le sigh.

Anyway, a few days after I moved back to the Bay, I met up with SY and VN for a much needed catch up session (catching up seems to be the story of my life).  Since SY lives in Oakland while both VN and I are in San Jose, we decided to meet in the middle in Fremont at Country Way for brunch:


Very old school cozy inside:


I ordered a Denver omelette ($7.35):


It was massive.  And it came with a side of some pretty decent potatoes and toast.  So much food for a really reasonable price.

It was great to be able to see my friends, especially VN who had been in Vietnam over the last year and had lots of stories to tell.  It was even better to be able to eat good food with them.

I will definitely be back, Country Way!


Country Way
5325 Mowry Ave
Fremont, CA 94538
(510) 797-3188

Comments

  1. wow.. finally!!!!! I've been waiting for over a whole month to be featured on your blog...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

FOLLOW OUR ADVENTURES ON INSTAGRAM!