South Bay: Verde Tea Cafe

According to my friend, Verde Tea Cafe is where all the high schoolers in Mountain View go to hang out. Well, neither of us are high schoolers anymore and I'm not from Mountain View, but what the heck:



I ordered a lychee milk tea with pearls:



I used to dislike flavored teas, but after having a really good lychee black tea in Taiwan, lychee may be my new favorite tea flavor. The lychee milk tea at Verde was sweet but not overpoweringly so. That cup lasted me the almost two hours that we were there chatting.

The pearl tea at Verde was good, but I miss Taiwan where pearl tea drinks cost around $1...instead of the over $3 we have to pay here in the States. Boo.


Verde Tea Cafe
852 Villa St
Mountain View, CA 94041
(650) 210-9986

Comments

Popular Posts

FOLLOW OUR ADVENTURES ON INSTAGRAM!