South Bay: Gourmet Hut

Gourmet Hut was opened by a good family friend while I was in Chicago. I figured it was past time that I showed my support, so my parents and I went in for lunch last week:



We got complimentary iced teas and grapes:



Ah, the perks of knowing the owners...

With every lunch entree came a soup:



My dad ordered the hai nan chicken:



My dad found the rice to be a bit salty, but I liked it. The chicken wasn't all that memorable.

I ordered a chow fun with beef:



The server mistakenly brought us some noodles that we didn't order. We were allowed to keep the dish when she realized her error:



My mom wanted some pan-fried noodles:



The Gourmet Hut is a good place for people to grab lunch during the work day. Indeed, there were a lot of Cisco employees in the restaurant while we were there. While not quite gourmet cuisine, the food is decent and prices reasonable.


Gourmet Hut
550 Barber Ln
Milpitas, CA 95035
(408) 922-6882

Comments

Popular Posts

FOLLOW OUR ADVENTURES ON INSTAGRAM!