South Bay: Jasmine Thai

Because it's so close to my house, my family has been going to Jasmine Thai since it first opened. So when my friend suggested meeting up at "that Thai place across from King Egg Rolls" for our mini high school reunion, I knew exactly what she was talking about.

The three of us each picked a dish. One of my friends wanted the beef salad:



A little spicy for me, so I only nibbled on a few pieces.

We got the roti as an appetizer:



Love the roti and the curry sauce here. I can make a meal out of that stuff.

I picked the basil lover with beef:



A little spicy, but goes perfectly with rice. Plus it's basil. I love basil.

My other friend recommended the lychee and shrimp curry:



The pineapple and lychee brought out this fantastic tangy sweetness and each shrimp was plump and delicious.

Jasmine Thai is reasonably priced and really tasty to boot. Check it out if you're ever in the area, but probably not worth making a special trip for.


Jasmine Thai
1710 Berryessa Rd
San Jose, CA 95133
(408) 258-2501

Comments

Popular Posts

FOLLOW OUR ADVENTURES ON INSTAGRAM!