Chicago: Cafecito

For a late lunch, my friend and I stopped by Cafecito in the South Loop. The cafe itself seems like a good place to come and study. There were quite a few people around with their laptops out and their books spread across their tables:



It was such a nice day today that we took our sandwiches out to Buckingham Fountain and enjoyed them there. I'd heard a lot of good things about the Cubano, so that's what I went with:



Roasted pork, ham, swiss, pickles and mustard, all pressed between two perfectly crispy slices of bread. It was divine. The meat was flavorful, the mustard bright, and the pickles tangy. I'll definitely be back to try the other sandwiches. Not to mention all the interesting desserts in the display case.


Cafecito
26 E Congress Pkwy
Chicago, IL 60605
(312) 922-2233
http://cafecitochicago.com/

Comments

Popular Posts

FOLLOW OUR ADVENTURES ON INSTAGRAM!