Chicago: Chicago's Dog House

Everyone says that if you want a good hot dog in Chicago, you need to go to Hot Doug's. But Hot Doug's is a bit far and the inevitable long lines means that a simple hot dog run has the potential to turn into a half day trip. So for a more easily accessible hot dog, with just as much gourmet flair, there's Chicago's Dog House:



The menu includes the basic Chicago style dog, but also provides specials such as duck, kangaroo, and even alligator sausages:



We were on our way to the Lincoln Park Conservatory, so we grabbed a Chicago style dog to go:



Not bad. But for $2.50, I think I would rather go to Portillo's. Though, if I'm ever in the mood for a gourmet dog, I'll be back. And next time, I'll be trying some of those fresh drilled "frips".


Chicago's Dog House
816 W Fullerton Ave
Chicago, IL 60614
(773) 248-3647
http://www.chicagosdog.com

Comments

  1. These kind of post are always inspiring and I prefer to read quality content so I'm happy to find many good point here in the post. Writing is simply great! Thank you for the post.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

FOLLOW OUR ADVENTURES ON INSTAGRAM!