Chicago: Jimmy John's

I meant to take my friend to get some Italian beef sandwiches at Al's Beef, but I didn't realize that it's not open on Sundays until we got there. We wandered around the street for a bit before settling on Jimmy John's:



Jimmy John's is a chain that can be found all around Chicago. The sandwiches are good...but not incredibly exciting. I ordered the Big John, which is roast beef with tomatoes and lettuce:



I didn't realize the cheese was an additional $0.99 until after I saw the receipt. Anyway, the sandwich was okay. I rather like the bread at Jimmy John's. I imagine that's what bread would taste like if it were pan fried...minus the oil. As for the ingredients in the sandwich, let's just say that it was the least messiest sandwich I've had in a while.

Decent sandwiches for a decent price. Don't expect too much.


Jimmy John's
1133 W Taylor St
Chicago, IL 60612
(312) 666-3666
http://www.jimmyjohns.com/

Comments

  1. cannot compare to potbellys. why did you not go to potbellys??? their oatmeal chocolate chip cookie is so good! and they have awesome rootbeer and cream soda and it's just so much better.

    potbellys. do it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. no potbellys nearby. >____< you're going to have to take me next time.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

FOLLOW OUR ADVENTURES ON INSTAGRAM!