New York: Crepes on Columbus

After Nana's play, we walked around a bit, did some light shopping, and then ended up at Crepes on Columbus:


It was a bit early for dinner, so the place was pretty quiet:


MB had a plane to catch, so we made sure she got her order in first.  The rest of us leisurely enjoyed our meals.  We started off with a basket of bread:


Nana highly recommended the French onion soup, so my sister and I split one:


If Nana hadn't been redeemed by Cafe Habana after the donut fiasco, this French onion soup would certainly have done it.

My sister and I also split a chocolate lovers crepe:


We got to select three ingredients from a long list.  We went with strawberry, nutella, and Belgium milk chocolate.  Nana also ordered a chocolate lovers crepe, but her creation was by far more genius than ours.  Coconut, almonds, and Belgium milk chocolate.  Sound familiar?  It's an Almond Joy in crepe form!  Holy moly.

After finishing our crepes, we took my sister down to her bus stop.  We stopped by a McDonald's along the way to get her some apple pies for the trip and a sweet tea for myself.  I just can't get enough of sweet tea.  It's an addiction.  I think I need some help.

My own flight out of New York wasn't until 6:00am the next morning.  To let Nana actually get some sleep, I left for the airport around midnight.  At the bus stop, I met a man who claimed to be the King of Jews and he talked to me the entire bus ride to the airport.

A trip to remember, that's for sure.  Thank you again, Nana, for inviting us out to your play and for taking us around town all weekend!


Crepes on Columbus
990 Columbus Ave
New York, NY 10025
(212) 222-0259
http://www.crepesoncolumbus.com/

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

FOLLOW OUR ADVENTURES ON INSTAGRAM!