Chicago: Istria Cafe

The weather over the weekend was exceptionally nice, basically unheard of for October in Chicago. So nice that I felt itchy staying indoors. I'm usually the type who studies in the comfort of my room, but because of the gorgeous weather, I was lured to Istria Cafe by my friends:



Halfway through studying, one of my friends mentioned getting some gelato. Who was I to say no? Istria has a pretty interesting variety of gelato:



My roommate and I split a pistachio and honey lemon lavender ($3.85):



The pistachio was nice and nutty, none of that fragrant potpourri taste you sometimes find. In contrast, the honey lemon lavender was bright and refreshing.

Istria is a good place to get your study on and grab some gelato/bakes goods/coffee when you're running low on fuel. I really hope this great weather lasts....


Istria Cafe
5030 S Cornell Ave
Chicago, IL 60615
(773) 324-9660

Comments

Popular Posts

FOLLOW OUR ADVENTURES ON INSTAGRAM!