Chicago: Sprinkles Cupcakes

A Do-Rite Donut run turned into an everything-bad-for-you run when we stopped by not only Chick-fil-A, but also Sprinkles Cupcakes after Do-Rite.  It was my first time walking by a Sprinkles and I couldn't not go in:


Lots of cupcakes to choose from and lots of women trying to satisfy their sweet tooth:


I was really curious about the ginger lemon cupcake:


CK wasn't as enthused as I was about the flavor combo, but it just set off all my yummy sensors.  I love ginger and I love lemon.  What could be better than a ginger lemon cupcake?

Nothing, it turns out.

Even CK had to agree.


Sprinkles Cupcakes
50 E Walton St
Chicago, IL 60611
(312) 573-1600
http://www.sprinkles.com/

Comments

  1. hmm delicious! I haven't had a cupcake in almost a year :(

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

FOLLOW OUR ADVENTURES ON INSTAGRAM!