San Diego: Stella Jean's Ice Cream

CV has been a big fan of Stella Jean's Ice Cream since her friend introduced it to her.  Since I trust CV's taste, I had to check it out myself:


There was a line of people ready for a post-dinner sweet treat:


Luckily the line wasn't so long that we couldn't take our time sampling a couple flavors before deciding on what we wanted.  There were so many interesting flavors like Mexican rocky road, mango sticky rice, and salty caramel corn.

I couldn't narrow it down to one, so I got a double ($6.50) in a cup:


The pink guava and OJ sorbet was tart and refreshing while the maple + sage shortbread cookies was earthy and creamy.  I thoroughly enjoyed both.

I can see why CV recommended Stella Jean's so highly.  My good deed of the day will be to simply pass along the rec.  To anyone who may be reading this who are or will be in the San Diego area, check out Stella Jean's!


Stella Jean's Ice Cream
4404 Park Blvd Ste B
San Diego, CA 92116
(619) 501-8252
https://stellajeans.com/

Comments

Popular Posts

FOLLOW OUR ADVENTURES ON INSTAGRAM!