San Francisco: Bake Cheese Tart

Happy 2019 everyone!  For the first post of the new year, it seems fitting to start with something sweet. 

I've walked by Bake Cheese Tart in the Westfield mall food court many a time, but I never thought to stop by until T and CV suggested to.

The line was damn long.  How good could cheese tarts be?:


Apparently, pretty freakin' fantastic.

You can get one cheese tart for $3.50 or a dozen for $21.  CV and T went by the dozen, but Abby and I only bought two, a regular one and the special of the day, matcha:


The plain ol' cheese tart was by far better.  Both Abby and I agreed.  It was so smooth and creamy and only just slightly sweet.  Not overly rich at all.  I could accidentally eat a dozen by myself if I wasn't careful.

A few months later, I got to try Bake's chocolate cheese tart.

The regular was still better.  Infinitely better.

Sometimes, basic is best.


Bake Cheese Tart
845 Market St
San Francisco, CA 94103
(415) 872-9187
https://cheesetart.com/en/

Comments

Popular Posts

FOLLOW OUR ADVENTURES ON INSTAGRAM!