South Bay: Cafe Lattea

My ahyi forgot her credit card at her office one night, so we took the chance to get a tour of Apple.  Not that we saw much.  We walked through the cafeteria, giggled at the free apples there, went up to her cubicle, retrieved her forgotten card, and then left.

On our way home, we stopped by Cafe Lattea:


My sister ran into a coworker who lives right around the corner.  While she chatted away, my ahyi and I perused the menu:


It was a hoppin' night at Cafe Lattea.  Being Halloween (yes, that's how far behind I am on my posts), many people including the staff were dressed in costumes.  So many Asians in one place.  Considering how Cafe Lattea isn't really next to anything (besides Apple), I wonder where they all came from...

Anyway, we bought our drinks to go.  My sister got a milk jasmine tea with pearls while I got mine with regular milk tea (both $2.75 plus the cost of the pearls):


Unfortunately, the tea at Cafe Lattea was bland and uninspiring.  Even the pearls weren't that great.

It's possible that their other offerings are much better (the brick toast looked crazy fancy), but if you're just looking for a simple pearl milk tea, I would skip Cafe Lattea.  There are plenty better milk tea places in the South Bay.


Cafe Lattea
19501 Stevens Creek Boulevard
Cupertino, CA 95014
(408) 255-2393
http://www.cafelattea.com/

Comments

Popular Posts

FOLLOW OUR ADVENTURES ON INSTAGRAM!