Tri-City: iniBurger

Abby and I were invited to check out iniBurger back in August last year to help promote their anniversary through Instagram:


The difficult part what choosing what we wanted to order:


Before getting to the burger menu, I knew I wanted a milk shake.  After careful consideration, I went with strawberry ($4.59):


With that out of the way, I focused on the burgers.  IniBurger is perfect for indecisive people like me.  If you can't decide on one burger ($8.99), you can opt for two m'ini burgers ($9.99) or even three ($13.99).  While a regular b'igi burger is 0.25 lb, a m'ini burger is just 2.5 oz.  

To maximize our options, Abby and I got three m'ini burgers.  We chose (from left to right), the western BBQ, the Americano, and the mushroom swiss:


The western included Angus beef, BBQ sauce, cheddar, turkey bacon, and onion rings.  The Americano was your classic burger with ini sauce, American cheese, lettuce, tomato, onions, and pickles:


Lastly, the mushroom swiss included precisely what you would expect: 


There was swiss cheese, lettuce, grilled mushrooms, grilled onions, and ini sauce

The waffle'n out only comes in b'igi size (+ $2.99 for the waffle bun):


Between two waffles, you'll find fried chicken, boom sauce, cheddar, grilled onions, a fried egg, and bacon.  Gotta drizzle maple syrup on it for the full experience.

I'm a sucker for onion rings, so we definitely had to get that ($3.99):


We also got the crispy chicken nacho fries ($8.99):


The fries were topped with nacho cheese, crispy chicken, jalapenos, and special sauce.

While I appreciated the m'ini burger option as well as the fact that iniBurger is 100% halal, I can't say that I would want to go back.  The burgers were a bit lackluster.  They needed just a tad more flavor (maybe some salt?).

I did like the onion rings though.  

 
iniBurger
44029 Osgood Rd
Fremont, CA 94539
(510) 556-2555
https://www.iniburger.com/menu/

Comments

Popular Posts

FOLLOW OUR ADVENTURES ON INSTAGRAM!