Chicago: La Michoacana

After saying goodbye to the SSA girls, we returned to CK's house only to be ushered right back out the door for a late night run to La Michoacana:


The pink and green definitely gave me watermelon feels:


There were all sorts of Mexican desserts to choose from.  We could've gotten mangoneadas or shakes or ice cream:


But we were there for the paletas:


There were cream paletas.  There were fruit-based "water" paletas.  There were so many paletas.

I was super curious about the pine nut one:


It was surprisingly creamy.  After the ice cream we had in Tijuana, I expected the texture to be slightly icy, but it wasn't.  It was subtly sweet and totally delicious.  100% recommend.

My sister got the blueberry cheesecake because she's basic like that:


I wish I'd known about La Michoacana while I was in law school.  I might have had a chance to try every single paleta flavor in the three years I was there.

Maybe.


La Michoacana
3108 W Lawrence
Chicago, IL 60625
(773) 754-7265
https://www.lamichoacanapremium.com/

Comments

Popular Posts

FOLLOW OUR ADVENTURES ON INSTAGRAM!