South Bay: Tasty Subs & Pizza

For my birthday this year, I only wanted two things: Indian pizza and Miyazaki.  My sister made it happen by taking me to Tasty Subs and Pizza in Sunnyvale:


We placed our order at the counter:


And spent the 20 minutes waiting for our pizza to be ready chilling in the patio area.

Then home we went with our prize.  CK, T, and CL came over to share in our bounty and to do a Miyazaki marathon.

Besides the usual pizza toppings, Tasty Subs & Pizza is known for its Indian offerings.  We split our large pizza ($21.99) into two:


One half was taken up by the hero, which was butter chicken with mushrooms, red onions, bell pepper, tomatoes, and mozzarella.  The other half was agneepath, which consisted of white sauce, pineapple, jalapenos, tomatoes, mozzarella, and tandoori chicken.  The hero was delicious, but the agneepath was so spicy that I couldn't handle it.

The tandoori chicken wings (6 pieces for $5.99) were also super spicy:


The yogurt that came with them didn't help alleviate the burn at all.  Oh, no.  Constant FI-YAH in my mouth.

I stuck to the hero slices after that.  That and the Costco-size box of Cheez-Its I had on hand.

Despite the pain in my mouth, I had a blast hanging out with my girls.  In my opinion, there's no better way to celebrate getting another year older than relaxing at home with friends in front of a TV while stuffing our faces with pizza and wearing Korean face masks (the kind with animal face designs on them).

And taking selfies of ourselves wearing said face masks.  Heh.


Tasty Subs & Pizza
528 Lawrence Expy
Sunnyvale, CA 94085
(408) 738-8761
http://tastysubspizza.com/

Comments

Popular Posts

FOLLOW OUR ADVENTURES ON INSTAGRAM!