New York: Soft Swerve

Because we're food opportunists and suckers for punishment (and Soft Swerve was a few blocks over), we headed to Soft Swerve directly after Bar Pa Tea for second dessert:


We really didn't need a second dessert, so the five of us just split one.  We got the Woodside ($5.99), which was ube soft serve topped with toasted coconut, mochi, and a waffle cookie:


Compared to Bar Pa Tea, the ice cream at Soft Swerve was much richer and creamier.  It also wasn't hollow on the inside.  Between the two, even though I love tea flavored ice cream, I have to say that I enjoyed Soft Swerve more.

Neither are particularly cheap though.  So I would only go if meeting friends or for a special treat.

And if I lived in New York.  Ha!


Soft Swerve
85B Allen St
New York, NY 10002
(646) 476-6311
http://www.softswervenyc.com/

Comments

Popular Posts

FOLLOW OUR ADVENTURES ON INSTAGRAM!