San Francisco: Little Sweet

On Easter Sunday, my sister and I met up with my Chitown girls and CT for dim sum at Hong Kong Lounge 2 in San Francisco.  As usual, we ordered more than we needed to and walked out the restaurant extremely stuffed.

And yet, we still thought we should find a place for dessert.  We did decide to walk though.  To help with digestion and all that. 

Kowloon Tong Dessert Café didn't open until 3:00pm, so we doubled back to Little Sweet:


It was tiny inside, but the five of us managed to snag one of the few tables.

I got the honey milk tea ($3.50 + $0.50 for pearls) while my sister got the jasmine milk tea ($3.50):


Honestly, I don't remember much about the milk tea.  It wasn't bad, but it wasn't spectacular either.  Just basic, good milk tea.

That's it.

Sorry if you were hoping for a more nuanced review.  I'm fresh out of those.  Maybe next time?


Little Sweet
3836 Geary St
San Francisco, CA 94118
(415) 702-6763
http://little-sweet.net/

Comments

Popular Posts

FOLLOW OUR ADVENTURES ON INSTAGRAM!