Three Rivers: Sequoia Coffee Co.

While I might not be a coffee drinker, I never turn down breakfast pastries.  So when the group wanted to get coffee at Sequoia Coffee Co., I was more than happy to tag along (not that I had any choice as we only had one car):


Due to COVID-19 restrictions, we placed our order at the window and then we waited by a side door for our order to be brought out.  

Since I am not a coffee drinker, I will be focusing on the food items in this post.  We originally only meant to get a ham and cheese croissant ($7):


As well as a griddle donut ($3.50)...which was basically a donut toasted in a waffle press:


But when we approached the window to order, we saw a sign for the bacon bomb ($6):


With a name like that, how could we resist?  The bacon bomb was a donut sandwich with bacon jam, pulled bacon, a fried egg, and melted habanero cheddar.

The bacon bomb sounded amazing on paper, but none of us were super impressed with it.  We were expecting a glazed donut (for that decadent touch), but the donut was essentially just fried dough.  Soft, yes, but kind of disappointing.  

My favorite of the bunch was the ham and cheese croissant, but that was of no surprise to anyone.  My savory tooth far surpasses my sweet tooth, so if I have a choice, I always go with salty over sweet.  Because we were on vacation, I didn't mind so much that the croissant sandwich cost $7, but I certainly wouldn't pay that amount in everyday life.  

Oh, heck no.  How would I be able to afford boba then?


Sequoia Coffee Co.
41669 Sierra Dr
Three Rivers, CA 93271
(425) 802-2713

Comments

Popular Posts

FOLLOW OUR ADVENTURES ON INSTAGRAM!