Los Angeles: Sul & Beans

The last time I was in Ktown, CK and I discovered Ahgassi Gopchang, which is this amazing intestine restaurant.  I really wanted to share it with Abby, so we went there for brunch right when they opened at 11:00am because everyone knows that's the best time for intestine. 

We had tickets to The Broad booked for the early afternoon.  Since it was a weekday, I thought we might have a chance to get into the Infinity Mirror Room.  I should have known better.  By the time we got there at 1:00pm, the wait time for the Infinity Mirror Room was five hours.

FIVE HOURS. 

Yea, that wasn't happening.

Instead, after checking out all the exhibits that didn't have an insane wait time, we went to explore Ktown a bit more.  And by explore, I mean we went to eat more.  First stop, Sul & Beans:


Cozy and spacious, it seemed like the perfect place to catch up with a friend or catch up on some work:


We got the fresh mango bingsoo ($11.85):


The shaved ice masterpiece came overflowing with mango.  The ice itself was creamy and delicious.

As if that wasn't enough, we also ordered the injeolmi toast ($6.35):


Every bite was chewy mochi magic:


Was everything delicious?  Yes.  Was it also absurdly expensive?  Yes.  Would I go back again?  Maybe.  Especially now that I know there's one coming soon to the Bay. 


Sul & Beans
621 S Western Ave, Ste 208A
Los Angeles, CA 90005
(213) 385-5510
https://www.sulandbeans.com/

Comments

Popular Posts

FOLLOW OUR ADVENTURES ON INSTAGRAM!