Los Angeles: Dot & Dough

Abby has this obsession with malasadas and any kind of filled donut that I don't quite understand.  But then I suppose it doesn't matter if I understand or not as long as I support her.  So when Abby said she wanted to stop by Dot & Dough on our SoCal trip, I just nodded and smiled:


Dot & Dough had their menu on display quite literally: 


We weren't super interested in the mochi donuts, so we focused solely on the filled.  We ended up getting three:


We went with the taro ($2.50):


The earl grey ($2.50):


And the Taiwanese brown sugar ($2.50):


Was I super impressed?  Not really.  Donuts with a strong yeast flavor just aren't my thing.  Was my sister happy?  Yes, she was.  And at the end of the day, that's really all that matters. 

I still don't get it though.  

Dot & Dough
141 N Atlantic Blvd #102
Monterey Park, CA 91754
(626) 943-8688

Comments

Popular Posts

FOLLOW OUR ADVENTURES ON INSTAGRAM!