Korea: Egg Drop

For months before we got to Asia, I kept seeing these ridiculously fluffy egg sandwiches on Instagram.  Because I love eggs with a fiery passion, the name Egg Drop stuck with me.  So when we passed by one on our way to hail a cab after breakfast, I demanded that we stop in:


Second breakfast is totally a thing.  Ask the hobbits.

Ordering was via a touchscreen, so we didn't have to guiltily make eye contact with anyone:


CK wanted coffee and was curious about the tamago sando, so how convenient was it that Egg Drop has a tamago sando and coffee combo (₩3900 / $3.27)?:


I, on the other hand, wanted a full on fluffy egg sandwich.  So I got the bacon double cheese (₩3900 / $3.27):


Here's the sandwich from another angle to show maximum egg fluffiness:


So fluffy!

It was everything I'd imagined.  The scrambled egg was oh-so-soft and the toasted brioche bread so light and fluffy.  Slightly sweet, slightly salty, I was in egg heaven.

They really need to bring this to the States.  I'll be waiting with open arms.


Egg Drop
서울시 서초구 서초동 1303-16
02-535-2300
http://www.eggdrop.co.kr/

Comments

Popular Posts

FOLLOW OUR ADVENTURES ON INSTAGRAM!